We have a dedicated fully equipped mobile team who take care of the regular cleaning of communal areas in many buildings all over London.
Our service helps our clients to provide excellent living and working conditions to their tenants.
We are contracted to a number of property management companies and landlords taking care of different types of residential and commercial buildings every day. Communal areas are the first point of visitors contact with the building and their standard of cleanliness is always our priority.
The service includes dusting and polishing, all skirting boards, windows, window frames, window sills, doors, mirrors, lift doors, door handles, changing bulbs is needed, vacuuming, door furnishing, cobwebs, banisters, light switches and socket outlets, cleaning outside the building and maintaining the rubbish area, cleaning of reception areas, cleaning of communal toilets and kitchens.
Our standard communal area cleaning services include:
- Cleaning of entrance door and door furniture
- Removal of superficial marks from walls
- Dust /wipe skirting boards and door frames
- Spot clean of all doors
- Antibacterial wiping of handrails
- Dusting and polishing of internal window ledges
- Dusting and polishing of mirrors, pictures and furniture
- Dusting of radiators
- Dusting of light fittings dado rails
- Vacuuming and mopping of all floors (as appropriate)
- Cleaning of lifts and lift doors
- Antibacterial wiping of light switches
- Removal of litter and junk mail
- Change light bulbs (if required)
- Window cleaning (monthly or at agreed intervals)
- Carpet cleaning (semi annually or at agreed intervals)
- Bin area cleaning (quarterly or at agreed intervals)
Our uniformed cleaners will record their attendance on a sheet displayed in the communal area to enable residents or property managers to monitor when both regular and periodic tasks have been performed. Our site inspector will also visit regularly to ensure that the cleaning is up to standard and record his visit.
Top Petrov cleaning company can carry out this service on a programme that suits your needs. Either daily, weekly or on a monthly basis.